- Minister of Foreign Affairs submits a draft parliamentary resolution on the establishment of Mongolian Embassy in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to the Parliament Speaker.
- Minister of Road and Transport Development Bat- Erdene Jadamba requests Air Transport Agreement with the Italian Republic from Ambassador of Italy to Mongolia Andrea De Felip. Bank of Mongolia receives the papers of amendments to Laws on Banking, Central Bank (Bank of Mongolia) and Deposit Insurance, which were approved during the 2014-2018 Autumn session of the Parliament.
- Mongolian Stock Exchange releases 2017 financial statements of securities firms.
- The leading firms in net profit were TDB Capital LLC and BDSec JSC with MNT 1.2 billion respectively.
- Top 20 index falls 0.6 percent, to 21422.73. MSE A Index drops 0.79 percent, to 10874.16. MSE B index increases 0.75 percent, to 10106.4. Market cap stands at MNT 2.63 trillion.
- 'Great Tea Road' festival commences in Ulaanbaatar. Wide range of events including trade fair and tours to historical sites will be organized until March 26.
- The standardization agencies of Mongolia and People’s Republic of China update cooperation directives.
- Sides set a goal to co-opt the process of standardizing the cashmere, leather, mining and to develop a new International Standard.