During the meeting, the state policy for water conservation, proper use and wastewater recycling and reuse and the introduction of future works were presented by Sh.Myagmar, head of the Land Management and Integrated Water Policy Coordination Department. “A bill to Amendments to the Law on Water Pollution Payment are ready for Parliamentary discussion. The backbone of the bill is to encourage enterprises with state policy to reuse water. The policy of the Minister N.Tserenbat is to make technological renovations in companies so that they reuse water as much as possible through providing soft loans to them” he said.
The representatives of the companies exchanged views on the water saving, water reuse projects and advanced technologies they introduced.
Latest from Super User
- Ecosystem-based Adaptation Approach to Maintaining Water Security in Critical Water Catchments in Mongolia
- Cabinet supports a loan agreement for a solid-waste recycling plant
- State-sanctioned tourism routes approved by Cabinet
- Meet the woman creating jobs in Mongolia to beat plastic pollution
- Cabinet reviews projects set for Chinese loan financing
Login to post comments