Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ On May 28, Chairman of Mongolian-German Parliamentary Group, MP D.Terbishdagva received representatives led by Oliver Wittke, Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy of the Federal Republic of Germany to discuss bilateral cooperation.
They exchanged views on some issues to be discussed at the 6th meeting of working group responsible for reviewing and monitoring implementation of Intergovernmental Agreement between Governments of Mongolia and Germany on Cooperating in the Minerals, Industrial and Technology sectors as well as strengthening Mongolian-German Institute for Resources and Technology and implementing a program ‘Diligent Mongolians’. The program aims to train and specialize Mongolian youths in Germany and other highly developed countries.
In response, Mr.Oliver Wittke stated Mongolia has great potential to develop and they will support training well-educated, skillful Mongolian youths.
Latest from Super User
- Ecosystem-based Adaptation Approach to Maintaining Water Security in Critical Water Catchments in Mongolia
- Cabinet supports a loan agreement for a solid-waste recycling plant
- State-sanctioned tourism routes approved by Cabinet
- Meet the woman creating jobs in Mongolia to beat plastic pollution
- Cabinet reviews projects set for Chinese loan financing
Login to post comments