enfrdeitptrues

Categories

HEATING SYSTEM OF KINDERGARTEN #127 TO BE FULLY RENEWED

Ulaanbaatar/MONTSAME/ Swiss delegates led by its Foreign Minister Ignazio Cassis who is on visit in Mongolia visited kindergarten #127 in Songinokhairkhan district on April 5 and officials pronounced to renew a heating system of the kindergarten fully, with a joint funding of the SDC, GIZ and Governor Office of the Capital City.


Deputy Governor Sh.Ankhmaa in charge of social development issues said, “In collaboration with the SDC and GIZ, the Governor Office plans some works to reduce heat loss in a total of 28 schools and kindergartens in Songinokhairkhan and Bayanzurkh districts which are most populated. First stage of the project commences today in the kindergarten #127. The project aims at reducing heat loss and making maintenance in outdated school and kindergarten buildings. The project selects schools and kindergartens that burn coal to heat the building. It is also significant to reduce air pollution. The SDC and GIZ will fund a 60 percent of the project’s total expenditure, whereas the Governor Office of the capital city will provide the remaining 40 percent. The project will run in 2018-2021.”

Present at the event were governor of Songinokhairkhan district, Gabriella Spirli, Director of Cooperation and Consul General at Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) Office in Mongolia, and Andreas Weber, Program Officer at the SDC, and others.

M.Unurzul
 

comments

  • kyrie 4
    kyrie 4 9 days ago

    Because Michael Owen at the side of huang zhan, so his nickname called small report.The earliest Owen left the impression of the world, is probably the flashy passing movements and dazzling breakthroughs, remember in the rookie challenge, he drew down two slipped past knight
    kyrie 4

  • kyrie 4
    kyrie 4 9 days ago

    The NBA playoffs now for today, have determined the warriors in the western conference and will compete for a spot in the finals quota, knight still don't know who his opponent was.However, even in the face of the celtics or the wizards, presumably knight will be
    kyrie 4

  • kyrie 4
    kyrie 4 9 days ago

    Yesterday, the wall on the right side 45 live a miserable life in the three points must win.The shooting location is Owen puts up the location of the many times.Today was asked Owen saw wall dead there is what feeling
    kyrie 4

  • kyrie 4
    kyrie 4 9 days ago

    Yesterday, the wall on the right side 45 live a miserable life in the three points must win.The shooting location is Owen puts up the location of the many times.Today was asked Owen saw wall dead there is what feeling
    kyrie 4

Copyrights © 2018
Top
We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…